Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pile Drive This Fucker Straight Into the Ground

"Coming in for a landing"


The Rush Limbaugh generation doesn't want any "change" on their watch.
They want to blow smoke up our asses non-stop on their beloved radio and TV talk shows, but do absolutely nothing...

"Keep your government hands off my Medicare"
They've had it good for decades and there will be no reforms to fix anything that's broken, on their watch. It's the same in every developed country right now. The geriatrics are running the entire show, since they outnumber the younger generations by a wide margin. Aging Tea Party geriatrics were the main force against Obamacare over concerns that it would draw resources away from Medicare. And Japan is Exhibit A of a country that is literally pile driving itself into oblivion. It's a developed country on the verge of becoming a failed state, with absolutely no political will to change anything. The geriatrics assume that this can all continue throughout their lifetimes and then collapse like a pile of shit in the laps of the next generations. 



"Guard your Manhood" 
Suffice to say, that if wearing diapers actually "guards" your manhood, you've got bigger problems than your ego.




It's the same everywhere - young people have been thrown under the bus:
Euro Area Youth Unemployment Rate



"Maintain Status Quo"



[I told my kids - if I get to the point where I am shitting my own pants, you can put the gun to my head and I will pull the trigger]