Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Just Want To Save Money And Live Better.

I don't want to know who makes all of this cheap merchandise

I want to pretend that they don't work in a Medieval sweatshop

I want to pretend that we are better than them. Smarter. Harder working.

I want to pretend that we will never have to pay them back for trillions owed.

I want to pretend that they don't want what we have and will always be willing to work for 1/10th our wages

I want to pretend that Free Trade and Free Money are really Free

I don't want to know anything about the past or anything about the future. I only want to know who won the game last night. 

I want to pretend that 2008 was a "generational event" and not an accumulation of 1% debts now refinanced with even larger 0% debts.

I want to pretend that my political party has all of the answers and the other one can't find their ass with both hands

Most of all, I just want to save money and live better. And therefore I just want "them" to continue making the cheap merchandise that makes that possible.



Indefinite exploitation. Is that too much to ask?