Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Idiocracy Can't Be Saved. From Itself.

There's a minimum level of IQ required for survival, and the Idiocracy is about 150 points below it...





"It's obvious that universal health coverage doesn't work in 'merka. Fuck yeah..."




Minimum survival IQ level:



Idiocracy level IQ:
"Is sex with robots wrong?"

"I was going to rent someone on Craigslist, but then you came along and saved me from human interaction..."





These shows are all on "TLC", because the Idiocracy didn't have any use for a Learning Channel...

"Are dildos covered under Obamacare?"





"Are you sure they're all mine? What about the one with two heads?"



"This is the show..."



"You can have everything if you shoot me in the head"



"We've been married 20 years..."



"I thought you were a man"
"I'm halfway there..."



"I may have misinterpreted, did you just say 'go fuck myself?'"



"Ok, maybe not 'fabulous'"